Back By Popular Demand
LearnWebDevelopment.com initially planned to wait until Fall 2013 to host another WordPress Bootcamp. But, their students had other intentions.
Due to popular demand, and the growing desire to learn WordPress, LearnWebDevelopment.com, has announced that they’ll host one of their hugely popular WordPress Bootcamps in May.
Check it out today because:
1. It starts soon.
2. You’ll save $200 with early-bird pricing. (But only until May 2, 2013.)
3. These bootcamps fill up fast. And, because so many are waiting for this one, I recommend enrolling today to save your seat.
Grab your seat today and start building feature-rich WordPress websites AND working with clients in just a few weeks.
In case you forgot, here’s a brief overview of the WordPress Bootcamp:
In this WordPress Bootcamp, you’ll learn everything you need to know – from the very basics (like how to choose a domain name) all the way to customizing your new website and even how to find clients.
These WordPress Bootcamps are so popular because they include:
– LearnWebDevelopment.com’s complete WordPress training videos so you can download and watch again and again.
– Three live sessions with our WordPress experts to better understand what you’re learning and ask any questions you might have.
– Personal 1-on-1 support from LearnWebDevelopment.com’s experts so you’ll never be alone as you learn.
See all the benefits – and their 100% money back guarantee – here.
Early-bird pricing ends Thursday, May 2, 2013 (at midnight central time).