Submit Your Designs to be Featured in My Next Book
If you visit this blog often or follow me on Twitter, you may have heard me mention the book that I am working on. For the last several months I have been putting together a design resource and style guide for retro graphics. Essentially, this book will include tons of vector resources, textures, Illustrator & Photoshop brushes and much more! At this point I am about 90% finished with the book except I need your help.
I want to include a gallery of retro graphics to serve as inspiration to my book’s readers and I would very much like for this section to be made up of graphics created by my readers. While I can’t promise that all the submissions will be accepted, I can promise to give every single one serious consideration.
If you are interested in having your designs published in a book, simply email the designs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your designs in the following format:
- There is no limit to the number of designs you may submit.
- All submissions are free.
- All images must be 300dpi at a minimum size of 200 x 200 mm
- Only TIFF, Vector EPS or high resolution JPG files are accepted.
- The publisher, Angela Patchell Books, retains the right to print your company name, client name, and other related information within the book, and all marketing materials for promotional purposes.
- The publisher is not responsible for additional color-correcting of digital files.
- The publisher assumes all submitted artwork are the work and/or property of the designer or firm submitting the work. The publisher and its partners will not be liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant. Because there is no entry fee, we cannot provide free copies of the book to those firms whose work is chosen. However, upon publication, Angela Patchell Books gives 50 percent discount on purchasing unlimited copies of the book to contributors.
Thanks again guys if you are interested please submit your files as soon as possible so that I may review your works.Learn how to earn $125 or more per hour as a freelancer - Click Here