The Five Stages of a Web Design Business
You’ve probably heard me mention the folks at LearnWebDevelopment.com in past blog posts. They’ve let me know that they’re going to be hosting a free live online training class, and I wanted to give you all the details.
The class is titled The Five Stages of a Web Design Business, and it will cover a lot of information that can help you in your web design business.
Here’s the outline for the class:
- The five stages of a web design business
- How to determine which stage your business is in, and how you can quickly progress to the next stage and increase your income
- Common challenges web design businesses face in each stage
- Which technical and business skills you need to run a successful web design business
- How to increase the value of each of your clients
- How to earn a full-time income working part-time
- Why 20% of your clients will generate 80% of your income, and how to stop wasting your time with the unprofitable 80%.
This class will be presented on Thursday, December 12, at 12:00 pm CST. After the information is presented, there will be a live Q&A session.
I encourage you all to take advantage of this opportunity. It’s free, and I think it could really help you move forward in your business.
Click here to register for this unique business opportunity.