5 More Reasons to Try WordPress
Last month we talked about WordPress and why the demand for WordPress websites is only going to grow. That’s why it’s so important to get started now and be at the front of this trend.
Today, I’d like to have Conrad Feagin – the founder of LearnWebDevelopment.com – explain why WordPress is so impressive and popular. But, first I have an announcement…
LearnWebDevelopment.com’s last WordPress Bootcamp was a huge success and sold out well before the deadline. Because of this they have announced another WordPress Bootcamp starting in December. Yes, it’s almost a month away, but there are three BIG benefits to registering now:
- 1. You’ll save $200 on early bird pricing (that’s over half off)!
- 2. You’ll get “Building Websites in WordPress” immediately so you can get started today.
- 3. You’ll secure your spot before they’re all gone.
When all the seats are filled, registration for this bootcamp will close and the next opportunity will be in 2013. Don’t get stuck on the waiting list. Instead, get started now and start the new year as a WordPress web designer – with clients!
Now, back to Conrad…
Conrad here, from LearnWebDevelopment.com.
I get this question all the time: What’s the deal with WordPress?
There are literally dozens of reasons I recommend WordPress for new and experienced web designers, but I typically point out just a few:
- You can building amazing, feature-rich, unique websites faster than ever while still charging the same (or more) than traditional methods. This means more income per hour.
- WordPress is built search engine friendly which means you (and your clients) can rank high in the search engines with very simple optimization.
- Clients love WordPress and they’re requesting it more and more often. This means a bigger client base for you.
Truly WordPress is a trend that is only growing and isn’t going away any time soon. But, maybe you want to know some other perks of WordPress. Here are 5 more:
- You don’t need any coding knowledge to build awesome WordPress websites. But, if you take the time to learn just a little HTML and CSS (which we’ll teach you), you can do incredible things with WordPress in minutes.
- You can charge your clients extra by providing lessons on how to manage their new site. Of course, you keep doing the technical stuff like updates (and charging a fee), but you can teach them how to add blog posts, photos, and more.
- WordPress is so much more than a blog. Many people still think WordPress is for blogging, but that’s outdated thinking. Now WordPress can run everything from a simple e-commerce site to a huge, corporate site. The New York Times, CNN, Forbes, Mashable, and many others use WordPress for their sites.
- WordPress doesn’t cost anything. All you need to create a WordPress website is a hosting account, which can cost as little as a few dollars a month. Beyond that, you might want a domain name which will run you $8 or so. It’s peanuts compared to buying traditional web design software. This means more income goes into your pocket.
- Manage your websites from any browser. This means your business is completely virtual and can be updated from anywhere in the world. Talk about complete freedom. I’ve even updated a client website through my smart phone!
Don’t you think it’s time you gave WordPress a shot with our WordPress Bootcamp?
Right now you can save $200 with early-bird pricing and I’m guaranteeing your success.